Thursday, May 21, 2009

Tyler's Playroom

Tyler's playroom is technically a 4th bedroom on the first floor that is a converted 3 season porch behind our living room fireplace. We didn't do any real renovations here... just a can of paint, some homemade valances, and a few toy bins. Oh and a crapload more toys.

A week after moving in:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After a little TLC:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I didn't realize how much I would LOVE having a separate room for all of Ty's toys until after we moved in. I don't know what I'd do without it, being the neat freak that I am. And he loves having a little retreat all to himself.

1 comment:

  1. We are the same way about our toy room here. I can't even explain the happiness it gives me to put away the toys that have started to creep into the rest of the house during the day. If I had to let them into the rest of my house permanently, I might develop a twitch.

    ReplyDelete